So we’re done with the year, Keela’s off to fly all around the world. Tom, our crazy contractor has left the building for colder weather. Damien is hush hush about his plans. Maria, the intern, is off to warmer weather and sandy beaches. And me, I’m going to bounce around locally and reflect on all the great events that made 2011 spectacular. As a relative newcomer to Central I don’t have a lot of Central history to reflect on. Instead here are my predictions for 2012.
- First and foremost I’m declaring the Cute Kitten Project Management system un-Central-tutional and therefore a project tool that we can no longer utilize.
- The Toolkit will be completed and ready for public consumption.
- Damien will announce he is quitting espresso once every quarter.
- 67% of the office will be getting married in 2012.
- Central will have projects that result in solving problems in the areas of…well… everything.
- The Squiggle T’s next color combo will be a teal shirt with a lime green squiggle.
- My new commute vehicle will be a 1974 Vespa Rally.
- Germany will win every match in the 2012 Euro Cup Tournament and lose the only one that matters. Random but true.
- The HVAC unit will work whenever I want it to.
- We’ll have an office cat named Squiggle. I love him already.
Happy Holidays and a safe, happy, joyful start to 2012!